Get to know us, obligation free
What to expect at your first meeting
We invite you to find out more about us at an initial, obligation free meeting. This is your opportunity to get to know us, understand our advice process and ask us questions. Meeting face-to-face with one of our professional financial advisers is the best way to determine if we are right for you.
During the meeting we will ask you some preliminary questions to find out about your current situation at a high level. This allows us to identify the services and advice that would benefit you most. After our initial meeting we will provide you with a personalised engagement letter that outlines these services and associated fees in more detail. You can then decide whether you would like to engage us as your financial adviser.
What to bring
To get the most out of our meeting we ask you to bring along:
- Identification, such as birth certificate, passport, driver’s licence, etc
- Details of your household income (including your spouse/partner and yourself)
- Superannuation statements
- Details of any investments you currently hold
- Details of any life insurance cover you currently have in place