This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Priority Advisory Group makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Priority Advisory Group does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any financial matter you should consult an appropriate adviser or professional.
Limitations of liability
Priority Advisory Group will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Priority Advisory Group has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Priority Advisory Group liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Priority Advisory Group negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Priority Advisory Group; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Priority Advisory Group to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Priority Advisory Group has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Priority Advisory Group officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Priority Advisory Group officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer was made using a free Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a range of contracts and other legal documents, such as supply contract precedents.